Fireline Corporation is uniquely qualified to provide fire protection systems for new and renovation construction projects. Our technical and design staff has extensive experience designing both fire alarm and sprinkler systems and all designs are reviewed by NICET (National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies) certified technicians, a recognized standard of excellence. Fireline can provide the analysis and design of systems best suited to provide a reliable, code compliant and cost-effective solution on all types of construction projects.
Once designed, our Systems Installation Division employs specially trained technicians and project managers. These personnel have extensive mechanical and electrical experience gained over many years of successful project completion. The result is a history of satisfied customers and respect within the fire protection industry.
Fireline offers the following advantages:
- AutoCAD/3D engineering designs
- Pre-design site visits
- Design approval coordination with fire marshals and insurance carriers
- Complete permitting services
- Underwriters Laboratory (U.L.) certified for fire alarm systems installation (Certification UUJS.S3864)
- Contractor licensing in all major jurisdictions in the Mid-Atlantic region
- Fully insured and bonded
- Design and field personnel are factory trained on all the products we sell
- Installation personnel work in close coordination with our systems designers and project management personnel, minimizing unnecessary change orders or rework
For more information on how we can help your facility, please contact Fireline at (800) 553-3405. For more fire safety tips, be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.